24 Stunden von Le Mans

Alles über Dreamcast-Software - von Spielen, Tipps, Cheats bis zu Homebrew, Emulatoren und mehr.
Antworten
Senchiro
Neuling
Neuling

24 Stunden von Le Mans

Beitrag von Senchiro »

Hallo german people !

So i'm sorry but i will write in english cause i don't have good german knowledge... smiley

But i'm glad to present you a new site that i created dedicated especially to the Dreamcast game " 24 Stunden von Le Mans " the concept propose you a time attack challenge against other players over the world and in the future we will maybe organize a 24 Stunden Challenge smiley So you if you love this game and are interseted about this challenge, join us at http://dreamcastlemans.weebly.com/

Hope to see you there smiley
El Amoko Loco
Anfänger
Anfänger

Re: 24 Stunden von Le Mans

Beitrag von El Amoko Loco »

Hi Senchiro, I did not have the chance to spend some time with the game, but I like the motorsports series it features, and I also like your idea with the website. Perhaps it will be possible in the distant future, that 12 crazy people around the world will come together to simulate the 24 hours at one destination, racing against each other. Does the game feature link-cable-connectivity?

It's nice to see that other people care for one of the most underrated racing games in history. 8)
Senchiro
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von Senchiro »

El Amoko Loco hat geschrieben:Hi Senchiro, I did not have the chance to spend some time with the game, but I like the motorsports series it features, and I also like your idea with the website. Perhaps it will be possible in the distant future, that 12 crazy people around the world will come together to simulate the 24 hours at one destination, racing against each other. Does the game feature link-cable-connectivity?

It's nice to see that other people care for one of the most underrated racing games in history. 8)
Hi El Amoko Loco,

I don't know if i exactly understand what you are saying but you mean that people should meet in a same place to simulate a 24 Hours of le mans ?
El Amoko Loco
Anfänger
Anfänger

Beitrag von El Amoko Loco »

That's correct. Twelve enthusiasts meeting together, similar to a LAN-party on PCs.
Senchiro
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von Senchiro »

El Amoko Loco hat geschrieben:That's correct. Twelve enthusiasts meeting together, similar to a LAN-party on PCs.
I think that this should be impossible, the few players that are already registred on the site are from different continent. If you want to do this with persons from the same country i think is possible otherwise it seems not possible. In the site we will organize a 24 H of le Mans challenge but everyone will play from his location. But i'm still working on this challenge to fix the rules.
staR-Kron
sega-dc.de-Team
sega-dc.de-Team

Beitrag von staR-Kron »

@El Amoko Loco
leider bietet nur die PC-Version einen LAN- bzw. Linkmodus

@Topic
At first welcome to our forum and the german dc-scene :)
its nice to see some people are still worshipping this great game with a website and competitions. As i can see you are using screenshots or youtubevideos to upload and verify the times. Maybe you should visit our friends at http://www.dcarena.de They have build an online ranking system for dc savegames. You upload your ghost files of the various racing games via dreamcasts web browser or pc and their system analyses the save file and creates a ranking with the results. I dont know if there is already support for Le Mans but if not they could try to add it.

Edit:
The DC Matchingservice
Bild
Senchiro
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von Senchiro »

staR-Kron hat geschrieben:@El Amoko Loco
leider bietet nur die PC-Version einen LAN- bzw. Linkmodus

@Topic
At first welcome to our forum and the german dc-scene :)
its nice to see some people are still worshipping this great game with a website and competitions. As i can see you are using screenshots or youtubevideos to upload and verify the times. Maybe you should visit our friends at http://www.dcarena.de They have build an online ranking system for dc savegames. You upload your ghost files of the various racing games via dreamcasts web browser or pc and their system analyses the save file and creates a ranking with the results. I dont know if there is already support for Le Mans but if not they could try to add it.

Edit:
The DC Matchingservice

Hi staR-Kron,

Thanks for the cordial welcome, is not a bad idea for sure. But they are some several problem to do it with the Le Mans site. The thing is that we will always need to upload video because we record the laps because in Le Mans game they not exist any save replay :x Also i dont know if you see the submit times page of the site but i try to made something very easy and accessible to all players. By the way, i want to ask you something but i PM you :wink:
Antworten

Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 31 Gäste