Dreamcast AD 2001 Translation

Hier wird über alles Allgemeine zum Thema Dreamcast diskutiert.
Antworten
staR-Kron
sega-dc.de-Team
sega-dc.de-Team
Re: Dreamcast AD 2001 Translation

Beitrag von staR-Kron »

Hey thats great Vasiliy :)
I have the DC Box and a Saturn Version of the Series and i always wanted to play the game but the massive japanese text in combination with the complex gameplay made me quit very soon.
The translation screens are very promising.
Bild
ShenmueFreak
Dauergast
Dauergast

Beitrag von ShenmueFreak »

um was gehts hier genau? habe auch die AD, und AD 2001 für DC und auch für saturn... und die games sind echt klasse...

wie soll die übersetzung aussehen bzw. wie soll das dann funktionieren?
friet
Dreamcast-Freund
Dreamcast-Freund

Beitrag von friet »

steht da doch

Code: Alles auswählen

This patch translates all scenarios in the game up until Mid 1942, with the exception of some obscure Alt History scenarios. This covers almost half the scenarios in the game. See the Scenario List page for a complete description of which scenarios in the campaign have been translated to date.

It also translates the Menus, Country names, General names, and Weapon names. Most Warning messages and Staff hints are also translated. I haven't been able to figure out how to modify the graphics on the various dialog screens yet. I am working on providing some screenshots with translated dialog screens to use for reference while playing the game. 
Using the Patch File
In order to use this patch, you will need the Dreamcast Advanced Daisenryaku 2001 .cdi file. The patch file will only work with hlg-aw21.cdi (805,016,703 bytes). It is available at several places for downloading on the NET.

Extract the files from the zip archive, then run the Neb_Unpacker.exe program. Specify hlg-aw21.cdi as the file to be patched and hlg-aw21_v50.NEB as the Neb patch file. When the patch is applied, a new hlg-aw21_patch.cdi file will be created that includes all the Translation work for this game that I have completed to date. Use NULL DC or your emulator of choice to run this patched file.
Antworten

Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 405 Gäste