Not able to read games!

Alles von Hardware-Problemen und Zubehör bis hin zu Modding und Umbauten.
Antworten
Simpson_Fan
Neuling
Neuling

Not able to read games!

Beitrag von Simpson_Fan »

Hi! Sorry for me writing in English, but my Deutch is really poor. I hope that someone can help me anyways..

I bought off a SEGA Dreamcast with 10 games the other day, but I can't seem to get it to work! I manage to get to the menu, but the Dreamcast won't read the games.

I sometimes manage to get into the game, but it goes bak to the menu again after less than a minute.

Can someone help me?

Best regards,
Sondre
spielzwerg
Dreamcast-Freund
Dreamcast-Freund
Beitrag von spielzwerg »

Original von Simpson_Fan
Hi! Sorry for me writing in English, but my Deutch is really poor. I hope that someone can help me anyways..

I bought off a SEGA Dreamcast with 10 games the other day, but I can't seem to get it to work! I manage to get to the menu, but the Dreamcast won't read the games.

I sometimes manage to get into the game, but it goes bak to the menu again after less than a minute.

Can someone help me?

Best regards,
Sondre
perhaps the CD drive is Damaged. Can you play audio-cds on your DC?
Wenn die Klügeren ständig nachgeben,
herrschen irgendwann die Dummen.
Simpson_Fan
Neuling
Neuling

Thank you very much for a fast reply :)

I tried it out now, but it looks that it doesn't work either :(
dR.kReBz
Lebende Legende
Lebende Legende
Beitrag von dR.kReBz »

I think you have to buy a nother DC...
Dream your Dream on Dreamcast
Simpson_Fan
Neuling
Neuling

Of course, if I don't get it to work, I will return it. But I would like to try and fix it first, so I don't have to worry about it..
Nephil
Lebende Legende
Lebende Legende

Beitrag von Nephil »

If you have the option to bring it back or get it replaced, don't even bother about fixing it! To adjust the laser unit or the whole drive requires at least a little knowledge of the system, and missing such you might damage even more than there is already.

If you want to try your luck after all, try the tutorials on this site (they're even in english): http://www.geocities.com/dcentraltutor/
Die Stimmen in meinem Kopf mögen nicht echt sein, aber sie haben geniale Ideen! :)
rafraf
Lebende Legende
Lebende Legende
Beitrag von rafraf »

PSN- rafraf77 / Gamecenter- rafraf77
Antworten

Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 288 Gäste